Review Detail

5.0 1
General Hospitals January 04, 2018 3946
BEST MATERNITY HOSPITAL OF KARACHI AS WELL AS OF PAKISTAN OF MOST POLITE LADY DOCTORS ,NURSES & PAR
Overall rating

Infrastructure

Staff Attitude

Medical Care

SUBJECT,
I WANT TO DONATE MY ALL ARREARS BILL OF PAY (OF PENDING CASES) TO LADY DUFFERIN HOSPITAL KARACHI IN A GOOD FAITH AND FOR NOBLE CAUSE IF ANY ADVOCATE HELP ME TO PROVIDE ME JUSTICE THROUGH COURT BY LODGING A CASE AGAINST CHAIRMAN WAPDA, CHIEF EXECUTIVE HESCO AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE IESCO
====================================
I am one 77 years old aged person RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA of RAWALPINDI -46300 and I am one most serious parient of heart and ashtma and my death can be occured at any time

But it is my great desire that one advocate arrangr to provide me justice from court by lodging cases against chairman wapda, chief executive HESCO and Chief executive IESCO who have still kept my all genuine cases of selection grade, move over and promotion since 1977
so that i should donate my all arrears bills of pay to LADY DUFFERIN HOSPITAL in a good faith and for a good noble cause .

the detail of my statements are as under please

The native village of my parents was VIllage ADOWAL, one of the most back ward area of Tehsil Pind Dadun Khan of District Jhelum .Hence my parents shifted to Karachi in 1917 & resided Pir Jaindal Shah building ,Raghoo Street, Ramswami Karachi-3 (Near Ram swami Tower Dispensary Lawrence Road. My father had joined Sind police Department and he had been remained one of the most honest and most experienced Inspector of Police Sind CID from 1917 upto 1954 . Although he was promoted as DSP but did not accepted promotion.and he died on 19-03-1960 of heart attack and he was burried in the private plot of graves at Mewa Shah Gravesyatd Karachi of his bosom friend Ghulam Nabi Farooqui SP CID

Hence I was born at lady dufferin Hospital Chand BiBi Road Karachi (Just near Civil Hospital ) on 15-03-1942 Sunday (27 Safer 1361)my educated mother used to tell me that all the lady doctors were so polite & most sociable that they daily used to come after every hour to check and see me in private ward room but I first visited for the first time in this hospital in 1958 after 16 years since my birth when my nephew Raja Mazher Ali Khan (Late) Chief Engineer Steel Mill Kyc was born in this Lady dufferin Hospital Karachi.At that time. I was student of tenth class of NJV High School Kyc & my nrw born nephew,Raja Mazher was the first son of my elder brother Prof& dean Dr Raja Ghulam Asghar (late) Who was in england for FRCS course and he had been remained one of the most honest a great Surgeon of Pakistan from 1952 to 2008 till death. Dr Ashraf Abbasi (late) MNA was his classfellow in Dow Medical college.Although she was one of the most wealthy woman but she was one of the most excellent . most polite woman of Pakistan. She was not an TAKABER PASAND Woman. she some often used to vist my brother home at House No-15, Latifabad -3 Hyderabad

When I visited this Hospital to see my new born nephew , one old aged most senior lady doctor enter in my BHABI private room ,my Bhabi introduce to her that my DEVER (Brother in law was also born in this
Hoapital, she was much pleased to see me. She was really one most polite lady doctor. The Building of the Lady Dufferin Hospital was most beautiful and all rooms were so much cleaned just like mirror. All the working staff were most obedient . dutiful and most pleasant and polited nature. However,the administeration of this hospital was most strict at that time and it was because of strict administeration that no dirty persons were allowed to enter in the hospital so that no any body should dare to spit pan peak inside hospital which can caused the spreading of germs in hospital

Hence it was maintaining of a strict discipline and administeration that this hospital was always remained in a most beautiful cleaned position and it was only the most best hospital of the pakistan in which most best facilities of most excellent medical treatments are
being provided to every woman in most efficient ways

But it is current year of 2018 ie 60 years has been elapsed since my last vist in this hospital.

Hence now what is the latest position of working system of this hospital ? I dont know. Because during my government service. I remained outside of Karachi since 1966 in sind, punjab and Islamabad
Now after retirement from my service since 2002, I am now residing in Rawalpindi & Islamabad

However I will request to federal minister of health that sufficient amount of budget grant should be allocated for the renovation & improvment of hospital building , providing of most necessary latest types scincitif /electronic equipments , medical plants, medical appliances etc

It is also requested to Federal minister of health that Building of the Hospital should be raised upto five storeys.

A Nursing schol be established. Similarly ,one lady dufferin medical
college for women be established by removing all huts of Kutchi Abadi behind KMC ground up to chand bibi Road Karachi

Similarly , in memory of most social worker Lady Dufferin, the
Lady Dufferin Gold Medals should be awarded to first ten top holders most intelligent lady doctors of Karachi in order to courage most intelligent doctors of lady dufferin medical university for women

Thatsimilarly, this hospital should be made one of the most cleaned MODEL hospital of pakistan so that all government hospital should also arrangr to made their hospitals most cleaned hospitals of pakistan and all working staff of the government hospital should be able to improve their own moral characters and should become most polite and sociable hospital of hospital of pakistan.

But it is a matter of great concerned That most cruel muslim officers of Wapda house Lahore, wapda Hyderabad & Wapda Islamabad have witheld my genuine cases of selection grade 16, Move over-17 & Promotion since 1977. CE HESCO has witheld my genuine cases of Selection grade -16 .If
any advocate help to provide me justice through court, then I will donate my all arrears bills of the salaries approximately around
of Rs five million ( Rs 5000000/-) say Rs(fifty Lakh) to LADY DUFFERIN HOSPITAL Karachi in a good faith and for a noble cause

I am now 77 years old aged person and most serious patient of heart . I have no any son . I am alone in this world My death can be occured at any time . t is my great keen desire that any advocate of Pakistan should provide me justice through court so that i may donate my arrears bills to lady dufferin hospital Karachi for treatment of most poor women of pakistan in lady dufferin hospital karachi
====================================================
RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA
MA POLITICAL SCIENCE
PRESS ESSAY WRITER & SOCIAL WORKER
HOUSE-5, STREET NO-10 , IQBAL TOWN, RAWALPINDI-46300
Date 23-07-2018
=========================

About Me

RG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments