Review Detail

1.0 1
Dermatologist November 11, 2018 2999
Abusive language
Overall rating

Work Ethics

Attitude

RANT ALERT!!
Today I visited Dr Naseema Kapadia(dermatologist). I have been visiting her since 3 years because of my acne. My skin improved whenever I used her prescribed medicines but after a month a two my skin starts to breakout again. She treated me fine on my previous visits but this time when I asked that “ why my skin starts to breakout right after the treatment is done even after years of being processed ” she became very loud bursting her anger using sentences like “mou kharab karke agayi hain dr theek kardein. Kissi modelling agency jaake dikhao wahin se nikalenge aisi halat pe” she asked me what facewash I was using I told her aklen on which she yelled “ it’s an whitening facewash apko kia lagta hai ap gouri hojayengi jaisi hain waisi hi rahengi kabhi gouri nahi hongi “ and what not!! she didn’t even let me say k I’m happy with my complexion.
As a patient one needs a doctor who can hear you and calm you down rather than shattering your patient’s confidence. Her words literally brought tears in my eyes and I couldn’t explain how I feel right now. I can still hear her in my mind. I am very much disturbed and upset right now. She didn’t let me or my father say a single word in between. Very very rude attitude and behaviour. She said a lot of things which I want to write but the post is already getting long.
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 2

Comments