Biryani is the mouth-watering dish in all over the world. Biryani is usually the most favorite dish of everyone. That’s why we blog.pakistani.pk have shared so many biryani recipes. Here in this post we are again back a new and delicious cooking recipe of hara masala kofta biryani. This biryani recipe is by famous Chef Zubaida Tariq, who is also known as Zubaida Aapa. So, if you are bored with simple Bombay biryani, Hyderabadi biryani, Sindhi biryani and want something unique then must check out this cooking recipe of hara masala kofta biryani by Zubaida Tariq below.
1. Firstly, wash and soak rice.
2. Now grind chick peas, poppy seeds, cumin seeds and black cumin seeds in a grinder.
3. Now blend green coriander, green chilies and garlic cloves separately and add salt to taste and make chutney.
4. Now take chicken, bread slices and grinned spices and chopped them nicely.
5. Take it out and add some salt into it and mix them nicely. Now make some small meat balls of this mixture.
6. Now, heat oil in a pan and fry onions until they turned golden brown. Take the fried onion out on tissue paper to make them dry and crispy.
7. Add turmeric powder, crushed black pepper and green chutney and cook for sometime.
8. Add lemon juice in it and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Add salt, mint leaves, black peppercorn, green chilies in a boil water and add rice to boil them.
10. Grease a wok and layer half of rice and then spread and then mixture. Put some onion over and cover it with other layer of rice.
11. Spread pinch of food color, lemon juice and butter on the tops.
12. At last, dist it out and garnish with meat balls and fried onion.
The hara masala kofta biryani is ready to serve with chutney and salad.
Try this cooking recipe now and make your dinner delicious. Share your experience with us in a comment box 🙂
Here in this post i am sharing a delicious and top rated cooking recipe of Shahi Dum Aaloo by Zubaida Tariq. This is a very easy to made recipe.
Chicken tikka biryani recipe is an another great a mixture of rice and meat. This biryani is most popular and demanding in people of Pakistan.