Review Detail

2.3 3
Cardiologist April 27, 2018 2500
Inexperience and completely unprofessional
Overall rating

Work Ethics

Attitude

She doesn't know what she is doing as a doctor, she doesn't know what are the responsibilities of a doctor. My mom was admitted in Agha Khan Hospital in CCU and she survived 10 days in the CCU under the observation of her staff..Dr. Gulfam..the technical staff were also too bad...they were eating tabacco in CCU where the patients are in serious condition. they are sleeping ..and this is also in the knowledge of these doctors but they are just making money that's it. They doesn't have any feeling.

They just said "Dua karay" because they cant do anything they were just doing their practice on patients.

They are giving training to their students in CCU on my mother who was in a critical condition and later on she died. CARELESS..WORST ATTITUDE..INEXPERIENCED.

THEY WERE JUST TRYING DIFFERENT DIFFERENT THINGS TO TRIAN THEIR STUDENTS AND DURING TRAINING IF THE PATIENT SURVIVE THEN THAT IS COMPLETELY THE PATIENT LUCK.

I am not going in a details about what they were doing in CCU. Just want to share with you to please stand with your love ones when they are in trouble in these condition and do not depends on these type of doctors...Don't leave your patient alone with these doctors and lab technicians...Be careful!

About Me

S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments