- Take a bowl and then add flour, pomegranate, chili flakes, chat masala, cumin seeds, whole coriander, salt and mix them with help of water.
- In another side mix all ingredients like as pomegranate seeds, chili flake, cumin, whole coriander, chat masala, chopped green coriander and green chili in the boiled potatoes.
- now with the help of cutter out the rounds of the bread and with the help of knife cut half of each circles.
- Now one by one places potatoes mixture on the bread circles and and spread evenly then place another half of bread slice press slightly.
- After completing it dip into Gram flour batter and deep fry.
- Now after frying, your yummy pakora sandwich is ready to eat.
Pakora Sandwich is a very famous dish in Pakistan. This is best dish for a picnic, tea time, summer and dinner. In the event of Ramadan and Eid Ul Fitar, it is also very good dish. This recipe is easy to cook and it takes a little time to make and its lovable presentation will inspire your guests for eating.