Hot
Lahore April 14, 2016 3158
Amazing place, tasty food and interesting addition in our local food market
Overall rating

Food

Atmosphere

Service

Pricing

Went with family and not a single regret of choosing this place for our family dinner. Some of us were a bit skeptical about Norouz as we had not heard much about it. But it was worth the risk. The special persian "badamjaan shekampur" starter was amazing, made with cheese, eggplant and chicken mince. It was spot on, humus can never be bad. Their best item was koobideh kebabs (or persian lamb kebabs), juicy and full of taste. I don't think I have had anything like this in my life before. Soltani had a skewer of chicken boneless as well called joojeh kebab, it was tasty and liked by our female family members the most. The berries on top of the saffron rice (called zereshk) enhanced the taste of the whole meal, we got to know that they are imported from Iran directly. Having so much food and we still didn't feel a thing, as food wasn't spicy and didn't left any heavy feeling in stomach. The persian qehwa on top perfectly ended this foodgasm :)

Overall it was a great experience, service was good too. Will definitely visit. again.
AA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments