Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- Take a large skillet pan and in it heat a oil and a medium Heat. After heating you add a chopped onion, minced garlic, cumin and chili powder and cover and coke it until you smell the spices and the onion is softened, afters minimum 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take tomatoes and stir 1/4 cups water and the tomato paste in it.
- Now you add a corn, kidney beans and then cook maximum 8 to 10 minutes. then Season a paper and salt.
- After this place tortilla and lasagna sheet in a pan. Spread one forth of the bean mixture evenly over the tortilla. and then you sprinkle 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese evenly over the top.
- Reapeat it with 3 more layers ending with the last quarter of the bean mixture and then the last 1/2 cup of shredded cheeses.
- Put it in Oven and bake at 180 degree C until it is hot throughout out and the top of it lightly brown, about 20 minutes. after the time keep out it and serve it warm.
Mexican Tortilla Casserole is a very tasty dish. Its taste is very famous dish among people and it is very healthful meal for people because it is fulfill with health full ingredients like as Kidney beans, cheese and tomato. This is very best meal for your gusts in dinner as well as on many event because it has a very short time to coke.