Dahi Bondi Chaat
- Now Take a Bowl and put yoghurt in it and add 1 cup water, salt to taste, 2 tsp dahi bara masala, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 2 tbsp green chutney, 4 tbsp tamarind chutney and mix them very well.
- Now add Bondi in yogurt and also add tomato, potato, green chili, onion.
- Now after mixing, adjust salt dish out, and garnish with tomato, onion and potatoes cubes, crushed papri, sprinkle dahi bara masala, chat masala, drizzle tamarind chutney.
- Now Chaat is Ready to eat.
- For Tamarind Chutney: Soak tamarind till soft, add salt, sugar, chilli flake, and cumin add sugar and cook them till chutney is ready.
- For Bondi: make a paste of Gram flour with salt, zeera and water. Now deep fry bondi until brown colour appeared and fill it into air tight jar.
- When you needed take out 1 cup bondi and leave it in water till it becomes soft.
- For Masala: Grind all dahi bara masala coriander, cumin and chili flakes in the grinder and now it is ready to keep a side.
Dahi Bondi Chaat is a very delicious and famous among all ages people but especially in Young age. It has a very yummy taste of bondi and chilli taste of tamarind chutney with potatoes. This recipe is very valuable in Ramadan, Holi and Eid Ul Fitar. You can find the complete recipe of Dahi Bondi Chaat here.