Badami Dahi Baray
- For Dahi Bara Masala: Take a grinder and add all ingredients and grand them very well. and all mixing Dahi Masala is ready.
- For Tamarind Chutney: Take a sauce pan and then add all ingredients and cook until smooth.
- For Baras: Discard water from both soaked lentils.
- And Now take a grinder again and add almonds in it and grind it with mash and mong dall and grind till paste formed and almonds grind well.
- Now drop it in a hot oil with the help of spoon turn when one side done.
- Take a large bowl and add water 2-3 tbsp for beaten yogurt and put fried dahi baras straight from oil in this bowl and let soaked for a time.
- Now take a serving dish pour beaten yogurt in this dish and squeeze water from dahi baras and place it on dish.
- And then sprinkle dahi bara masala, chat masala, salt green and imli chutnies.
- And now this yummy Almnds dahi baray is ready to eat.
Badami Dahi Baray is a very yummy dish with the flavour of mong and mash daal. In this dish, a almonds flavour is also very best to eat. This is a very simple but very joyful dish for the picnic and in Ramadan. This spicy dish is very famous for all ages.